Other things to do:
• Eat at world reknowned Zehnder’s or Bavarian Inn Restaurants
• Visit St. Julian Wine Co. (Michigan’s oldest wine company), or Chateau de Leelanau Vineyard & Winery
• Visit Bronner’s CHRISTmas Wonderland (The world’s largest Christmas store, featuring over 50,000 items). Download a coupon at: www.bronners.com
• Go for a horse-drawn carriage ride
• Go shopping at Birch Run Prime Outlets, Pride & Country (40,000 sq. ft.), Frankenmuth River Place, or Bead Haven. Within a short walking distance, you can visit some of the best Frankenmuth has to offer at Kern’s Sausages (30 varieties); Fudge Kitchen; Cheese Haus, Clock Company; Popcorn Wagon (40 flavors); Frankenmuth Woolen Mill; Original Cigar, to name just a few !
• Into sports? Play golf at The Fortress, Green Acres, or The Timbers Golf Courses. Cheer for our local teams: Great Lakes Loons & Detroit Tigers (baseball), or watch racing at Dixie Motor Speedway (car racing)
• and SO much more.....
For visitor information and coupons, go to: www.frankenmuth.org - OR - call 1-800-FUN-TOWN