Marriott Pyramid North Hotel
5151 San Francisco Road NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87109
Albuquerque International Sunport – 15 minutes from hotel
Room Rates: $109 Single-Quad with a $50 per room non-refundable cleaning charge.
Reservation Phone #: 877-622-3056
Reservation Link: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/borzoiclub
Deadline for above rates: March 12, 2014 Reserve early!
Hotel Etiquette and Rules
- Hotel - The exhibitor assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages, and claims arising out of exhibitor's activities on the Hotel premises and will indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Hotel, its agents, servants, employees, and the BCOA from any and all such losses, damages and claims.
- Grooming - A bathing and grooming area will be available. Dogs must NOT be bathed in the guest rooms and room towels must not be used for drying dogs. Please bring your own drying towels.
- Exercise Area - All exercise areas will be clearly marked. The grounds committee will provide plastic bags, containers and scoops and you must pick up after your dogs at all times. A $20 penalty for not picking up after your dog will be strictly enforced. Do not exercise your dog at entrances, in front of or on the hotel building itself and in posted non-dog area!
- Guest Rooms - All unattended dogs must be crated. Plastic sheeting must be under crates and will be provided at the registration desk at the time of check-in. You must pick up your plastic sheeting and place under crates in the room before the dogs are brought into the room. Please bring old sheets or blankets if you allow dogs on the beds. Any and all damage done by dogs is the responsibility of the owners. The BCOA will assist in the collection of damages, if necessary. Rooms in which maid service has been declined for more than two days will be reported to the Show Committee and will be inspected for damage. A Bench Show Committee Hearing may be convened for any particularly irresponsible action, including damage to the hotel and/or ignoring inspection request. Persons involved may be asked to leave the show.
- Checkout - Checkout time is before 11:00 a.m. Please allow adequate time at checkout to allow a member of the hotel staff and a representative of the show committee to inspect each guest room for damage.